Are you looking for a new challenge? A job that provides personal satisfaction, training and the opportunity to further develop yourself?
Mavam Supported Housing is presently recruiting support workers/relief support workers to work at our projects in Ipswich & Sudbury.
We provide supported housing to individuals living with complex emotional and social needs. The focus of support is to enable users of the service to live as independently as possible, whilst helping them to achieve goals which they set for themselves.
As an employee of Mavam you will receive the following benefits:
- You’ll be provided with extensive training
- Have the opportunity to study a nationally recognised qualification
- Career progression and internal opportunities
- A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
- Staff pension scheme
- Annual Christmas party
- Work as part of a friendly supportive team
- Overtime is available
- Free Professional Financial advice (through a partnership company)
- Refer a friend scheme payment
If you have a caring nature, good interpersonal skills and are an enthusiastic and reliable team player then we would love to hear from you!
The job involves shift work including evenings, weekends and sleep in shifts on a rota basis.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.